Taf Cottage is a pretty, upside-down barn conversion with long reaching views over the beautiful surrounding countryside and River Taf towards Laugharne and the Dylan Thomas Boathouse.
It’s just a few minutes’ drive to Llansteffan which has a huge golden beach looking out to Carmarthen Bay on the Towy River and Llansteffan Castle. There’s access to the incredibly stunning countryside to enjoy coastal and country walks, cycling, birds and other wildlife.
This comfortable and well-equipped cottage has three village pubs, a boutique hotel with fine dining and a village shop nearby.
Taf Cottage sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms: 1 king size, 1 double and a room with bunk beds.
Bedroom 1: king size bed, garden views
En suite shower room: shower, toilet, hand basin
Bedroom 2: double bed
Bedroom 3: bunk beds
Family bathroom: bath with shower over, toilet, hand basin
Living room: two 2-seater sofas, 2 armchairs, Freeview TV/DVD, radio/CD player, log burner, panoramic countryside and river views
Kitchen/dining area: electric hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge and separate freezer
Small private enclosed garden with furnished patio, BBQ. Small pond and water feature. Please supervise children. Driveway parking for 2 cars. Extra parking and storage of bikes etc. in the adjacent barn.
• Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels
• Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available. Please bring your own cot bedding
• Electric central heating
• Heating and electricity included
• First basket of logs provided, more available to purchase from owner
• No WiFi
• 2 well-behaved pets welcome at £3 each per night (pets not allowed in bedrooms)
• No smoking
• £100 refundable damages deposit
For more information, see the Access tab.